Submission of proposals
The communications should be written in Spanish or in English and will be reviewed by experts. Each communication has to be original, unpublished as well as it cannot be previously presented in another event or being under an evaluation process.
How to submit a communication
1.Prepare the proposal considering the following standards and save as PDF:
- Text font Arial, size 12, line spacing 1.5, 1 inch margins, márgenes de 1 pulgada, DIN A4 size.
- Titles in bold; size: 16 centered.
- Subtitles in bold, size 14 and aligned to the left margin.
- Paragraphs: above space 6 and no line spacing after.
- The identification of the authors and their institution will be described in the first page, before the document
- Mandatory sections:
Summary (in Spanish and English) with a maximum of 200 words.
Three key words (in Spanish and English).
Main text: Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Discussion of the Results, Conclusions.
Bibliographic references (APA Style, version 6).
Pages: minimum 10 and maximum 20, including drawings, tables and notes.
2.Send the proposal through the following submission form.